Thursday, September 8, 2011

Game show junkies

(Meny and Jeebs engrossed in Family Feud)
I used to love a good infomercial and I have always been a food network junkie. Jeebs- he's a gameshow junkie. He loves GSN and could even hold his own against my grandma in Wheel of Fortune. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Also- I am so sick of reading baking blogs by skinny folks. If you bake- or have supposedly spent your life in a cinnabon line- you should be chubby...end of story. I'm gonna call the president so he can make this fair for all us baking chubbies.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree 100%

DyessFam said...

Don't be hay'in' on the baking skinnies. They are people, too. If you prick them, will they not say ouch?! hehe. I think if they are skinny, they don't eat much of their baking, therefore they don't enjoy life as much. :)