Thursday, September 15, 2011

He's not on here a lot


Cagey hates to have his picture taken so I have to sneak up on him. He is the sweetest little guy. Yesterday he did all of his school without complaint. I told him after I got both babies to sleep (for about 3 seconds) that he needed to spend some time outside and get some sunshine. He wasn't happy about it, but he went out with only a sad look on his face. Cagey hates being the center of attention and doesn't want to waste time with too much talk talk talking. He asked why we had pictures of temples on our walls and I told him the quick answer, "So you can always remember what the goal is, to go to the temple," then I tried to expound a little bit and I got, "Moooommmyy, stoooop." I asked him the other day if he remembered something and he gave me one of his non-human boy looks with a scowl and said nothing. I asked him again and all I got was, "when I make this face that means no". I have to find something to interest this kid beyond video games. Do you want to do karate Cagey? no. Do you like basketball? no. Do you like football? no. Soccer? no. Baseball? no. Do you like running, Cagey? no. Music maybe? an instrument? we'll see. He truly is Jeebs' miniature.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: