Monday, September 12, 2011

This kid


This kid rocks my world in so many ways. He is hilarious, quirky and insane all at the same time. One minute he's saying sweet things like, "thank you...so much," and the next he's trying to bite a hunk of flesh from his sister's back or shoulder or leg or whatever he can get his teeth in to. Today he was asking to do "judy duty" (Jeebs' jury duty was the highlight of our week last week).
Ezra lives life out loud and yet he is afraid of the garbage truck, the forklifts at Lowe's, and the train noise from our house. He just about knocked me down trying to get into the house and safely away from the noise of the train. I have never known a little boy afraid of trucks and trains and leaving the house without their hair fixed. He is the loudest child in existence and he refuses to be silenced. When his sibs try to tell him to stop singing he gets upset and tells them, "I wanna sing! I wanna sing!" or whatever the noise he's making, "I wanna wawawawa, I wanna wawawawa!" I believe that was the noise he was determined to make today. He almost always gives hugs and kisses when you want them and bites, scratches, hits and pulls hair when you don't. That's Ezra.

This is Meny MOOKUS!! She looked so cute on Sunday with her brand new dress, tights and shoes. She has turned into a little rollie pollie chunkus. When she wakes up she smiles and smiles. She tries to eat, but will stop mid breakfast and look up at me with a huge squinty eyed smile letting milk run down the side of her mouth. It's all I can do not to ingest her back into my body. It's weird- you really could just eat your babies up!!

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Okay, I had to take a moment to stop laughing at that last sentence before I could comment on here. I'm still laughing. That is funny! Brea-booper doops does that smile mid-eating thing too. I just wuv it! I think you and I have a problem with the nicknames.... Maybe we should start a support group...go ahead, you know you wanna say it! :)