Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another successful FHE

(Meny mooks in one of her new outfits, with a little coin slot in the back)
FHE last night was not about resurrection. FHE was about Shadrach, Meeshach and Abednego. But, after it was all said and done Cagey came and sat next to me. He said quietly, "Mommy, I'm afraid of getting resurrected." I don't know where that came from, but apparently he's been thinking about it. I tried to explain that he has a lot of living and things to do before he's resurrected and by the time the time comes, he will be ready to see his body again. Cagey is that kid that spins on his head and makes funny noises with his lips while you're trying to tell him something and then he surprises you with picking up the concept of resurrection.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Man, I look at your kids and think, to myself of course, though sometimes out loud too, I wonder how many variations of you you are gonna have? :) I totally see Jeebs in them, too, but wow, there is no mistakin' who their mama is! And they all favor each other big time, too. Love it!