Friday, October 28, 2011

Felt-tastic

Felt is a wonderful fabric. I can do so many things with it and it doesn't have to be hemmed! After this halloween I will have almost every color of the rainbow. I was so happy with Ezra and Mooky's costumes- it is a rare rare thing g for things to turn out exactly like I see them in my head. So, Yay.

The kids were really excited for the trunk or treat- can you tell? My momma made my hat so I had to add that pic of me looking freaky in my black wig. I got it for Taylor but she wouldn't wear it and I take any chance to don a wig. Any hair is better than the feathers I have growing out of my head.

Cagey's costume was way more complicated than I ever imagined, but with Jeebs' super powers he figured it out. He is supposed to be this...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dang, you look super sweet with that dark wig and your pretty eyes!

Page said...

That little dude Cagey dressed up as looks like something from a Tool video.