Monday, October 31, 2011

Tandy is dandy but liquor is quicker


I really don't know anything about liquor. BUT, I do know about a tandy cake. You make a yellow cake, frost it with peanut butter when it gets out of the oven and then place hershey bar pieces on top. Then, after they melt you spread them over the peanut butter and Ta-DA!! OH wait, then you have to chill it so it hardens like a reese's peanut butter cup, and TA-DA! It is delicious. Jeebs didn't want a lot of cake sitting around so I made a small one. It was just enough- wink wink Page.


2 comments:

Page said...

Juuuust ennnnnyuuff

DyessFam said...

I still remember that time I went to church with you and all the ladies and daughters were in the kitchen makin' food and you were making that cake and oh, my, golly gee, that is a YUMMY cake!!!! I've made it a couple of times since then...I think I might need to make it again soon!