Saturday, October 29, 2011

On my BIRTH day

Jeebs' birthday is tomorrow. We "celebrated" today because Sunday birthdays aren't real fun. And, apparently Jeebs wanted a heart attack for his birthday. He chose donuts for breakfast and a bacon cheeseburger with fries from 5 guys. I am an awesome wife and mother, I know- just send awards directly to me. However, in the tradition of most birthdays, especially Jeebs', there is always a twist. Just as he brought our bag o' grease for us to devour, Ezra pukes all over himself and on the table. He was eating peanuts and I didn't notice he had just bitten the whole dang shell, in true Nicolaysen children form, he gags and upchucks donut chunks all over. I jumped up and tried to catch the last few drops with Mookie dangling on my hip. A lady popped over and immediately offered to hold her for me as we cleaned the yuck. Then after cleaning up our table for the second time (it was dirty when we sat down) we discovered that they had  put mayo, tomatoes and pickles on his burger and left them off of mine.

Our next stop was Best Buy because that's like shoe shopping for me for Jeebs. We roamed around and Jeebs lusted after the tablets- apparently they're small and sexy. Yep, my competition is a 7 inch something something tablet something. I gave in and headed for the car so he could buy happiness. After a few minutes he and Taylor came to the car with pencils for her and a stapler and new movie for me. Happy Birthday Jeebs.

No comments: