Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can't catch it

I promise Meny mooks has the sweetest smile, but as soon as she sees the camera she's a deer in headlights. I snuck up on her while her daddy was making her laugh. Then after 2 more shots she realized I was taking her pictures and her eyes pop wide open in her Cagey stare. And yes, I stick bows on her little bald head using corn syrup. It is the best thing ever and I think bows are so much cuter than headbands, that's just me. I do try to make sure she always has something on her head because she could be in the frilliest dress or all clad in pink and people will still ask, "oh, how old is HE?" It was the same way with Taylor- everywhere, "oh, what a cute little boy!" We tried and tried to teach Taters to say in response, "I'm a girl!" All she would ever say was, "What a Q bee boy!" I should have stuck more bows in that girl's head when I had the chance.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Oh, she's so cute!!!! Love her smile. You are so funny about the bows! You know, next time, you should say something like, "We don't know yet, we are waiting to find out." That should give em something to ponder! hahaha! Okay, maybe not, but it WOULD be funny. :)