Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh the anger

I could have really jacked someone up today if I were a dishonest person. Dang that honesty business. Not really. But oh oh oh some people make me angry. Taylor got a birthday check in the mail today and wanted to deposit it on the way home from school. I pulled into the ATM and then someone pulled up behind me. I didn't have my wallet out or the check endorsed so I decided to pull over to the side and let the other person go first. Pulled over- got everything in order and pulled back in behind the other people at the ATM. We sat and we sat and we waited and we waited. It was 2 young guys, smoking and laughing and taking Fo-evah. They finally decided to pull their dang big bootied car out of the way and I see them loop back around and come back up behind me. As I pull up to the ATM I see that the screen says "take card or another transaction" I immediately hit the take card and held the card out like here ya go, come get yer stinking card and nothing. They just sit there. I've got about 3 inches of space between the car door and the ATM so I squish my big lumpy butt out the door and walk all the way back to their car before they realize that, oh some strange woman has my ATM card! I got a very lame, thanks, with a tone of DUH yeah thats my card and then I squished myself back between the ATM and my coche. I told Taylor that the next time she wanted to deposit a birthday check on the way home from school the answer was no.

No comments: