Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A boy, his dog, and a DS


You can't really see the nintendo in his hand- he put it down before I snapped the picture, but this is typical Cage. He sits and plays DS in his pajamas for as long as I'll let him do it. At least he's feeling better- finally. For weeks he's been down and out. Taylor is still hacking, but seems to be feeling better and bee-bopping around the house. I just hope everybody will continue to get better. The weather is supposed to warm up and seems to be stabilizing a bit (cross your fingers). I'm ready for spring- then I will feel more like it's closer to my due date. Only 55 days! okay 54 because today is pretty much over right? Yeah, 4;30 pretty much over. I just want to give into the pain today and sit. I really hate sitting. I want to plant some flowers- it's March 4 and I haven't planted a single flower. Maybe soon :)

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

HA!! I'm the FIRST to post a comment on this post!!! Cute boy, cute dog, DS???

I'm glad Cagey is better. I hope they'll quit all that hacking once it warms up for good. Then we'll be suffocating in the heat. I saw a picture today of us at the battleship N.C. Do you remember how HOT it was that day?????? OH, MY, GISH!!!!!!! I can't take the heat and the sweating. It takes forever to rehydrate.