Saturday, March 7, 2009

Train Show



Today we took a little trip down to the high school for a train show. Apparently they do it every year- the setups were amazing. Cagey was fascinated and Taylor was just excited that Bart was there too :) It was pretty dang cool, but my feet were screaming for help by the end. I had to go play the piano for a baptism after that so I was pretty much limping into the church. I knew we needed a few groceries before Sunday so I decided I would save Jeebs a trip (he had been up until 3:30 the night before working on a crisis at work) and stop by Walmart on my way home. I limped through the store and got my groceries - I needed one item over on the other side in the makeup and so I leaned heavily on my basket and prayed my feet and back wouldn't give out- YIKEs. oi the pain. Anyway- got everything I needed- I think- got checked out which was fairly painless and headed off to the car. I loaded up the groceries- limped to put my cart back into the cart holder things and drove home. (When I say limp- I mean mentally- I really try to walk as normal as I can so I don't get too much of the pregnant waddle :) So- I get home- Jeebs comes out to bring in the groceries- opens the door and crash- all 18 eggs tumble out of the car and onto the concrete driveway. I managed to salvage 9 eggs- so it could've been all 18- things can always be worse. OKay now for your viewing enjoyment- some pics of my children. I was determined for them to look nice today. I even crimped Taylor's hair with our new crimping iron :) Anybody remember crimping their hair?? My mom would crimp mine on Sundays and it would take FO' EVAH!!

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Cute pics, gee! I'm glad y'all had a good time.

DyessFam said...

Well, for the love of holy hannah!!!! Get yo'self some crocs. They may be ghetto compared to your other foot fetish finds, but girl its like walking on clouds in those things. Also, don't be too proud to ride around Wally world in the wheely cart!! Hahaha...no really I'm serious! I had to go to wal-mart 4 days after I had Ailey and don't you know I was kickin' around there in the motor scooter cart. Oh, yeah! I really hope everyone get completely better right away!!! Sam and Zekey are better, but Braden is still fighting his. Gonna take him to the doctor in the morning if his is still going by then. I also have mine and Ailey's one week check up tomorrow. Giiiiiiiirrrrrlllll.... get yo'self ready for the third! Its not bad, but I do have the desire to have an extra arm added to my body so I might have enough to go around! hehehehehe. I'm out, yo.