Friday, March 6, 2009

Weather is Great- Mucus still flowing

So- Tates is still coughing and a little under the weather. Cagey, though he seems perfectly fine, has a snotty nose. The weather is perfect outside and yet the germs still drag on. My pelvis is just about to give up on me. Just a few more weeks and I'll have an excuse to sit- sorry can't do that gotta nurse the baby :) I am really on the edge of sanity right now- Jeebs has been trying to sedate me with french fries. poor man. I wish I had some cute pics to put up of my kids, but lately we've been chillin' at the house looking like raggamuffins. I think Cagey and Tates have had several days that they don't even get out of their pajamas.

HOoray for March 31st- my little bro- well younger brother will be here to visit and work on me. If anybody has had major trauma to their body and really wants help with pain or other related problems let me know and I'll book you an appointment with him the week of March 31st- April 6th. As long as I'm first priority I don't care :) He does a lot of the sports medicine, injury, and physical therapy type massage- certain things he does will make you SCREAM and want to hit him square in the face, but you will feel like a new person. If you don't have real pain or real nerve problems you probably wouldn't want to endure it.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Can I get a big AMEN??? Page can work miracles on people who have structural difficulties, and I don't give undeserved compliments, a fact Vanessa can attest to. Because I had childhood polio (babyhood, really, I was 5 months old) I tend to give to my weak side. Well, DO I have a weak side anymore since I broke my left hip? I don't know. Anyway, I tend to give to my right side and I get very crooked. I always say my back feels like a piece of ric-rac! Page can work on me and when he is done I am able to stand up straight and walk more easily. I am not kidding. It hurts like the devil, but when he is done you feel like a million bucks!! Reflexology is his other strong suit. When I was getting weekly reflexology from him I quit having hot flashes, my left foot quit burning all the time, I had no chest pains, etc. It was so wonderful to be able to think about other things besides my stupid left foot bothering me! Then after he went back to Utah, I got an appt. with a "reflexologist" in Longview. I thought I was going to get 55 minutes of actual reflexology. What I got was a ten minute foot rub and 45 minutes of a body rub. Plus a bill for sixty bucks. FOR NOTHING THAT LASTED. I will never go back to her. How can she even advertise herself as a reflexologist? So if you have pain, cowboy up and get in line!