Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby kisses and the new do...



I was trying to take pictures of my hair for my momma and Ezra attacked me with some sweet baby kisses (or eating my face, whatever). This baby is the super sweetness, lovey lovey everything!! I hate putting him to bed because I just want to kiss on him!! I am loving my new haircut too-which is huge in my world. I wish the color were brighter, but oh well- I need a tan too- so. badly.
Look at the short, chippy layers- love it! I hardly have to try at all to fix my hair- now if only I lived in Mesa- my hair would fix itself :)

(notice the drool on my sleeve from Ezra's attack and Taylor was attacking me on the other side)

a funny thing Tates said today : "mommy, you should have worn that shirt for St Patrick's Day"
"oh yeah, but I had that other one I wanted to wear" Tates "yeah, but this one makes you look like a mom." Me "the other one didn't make me look like a mom?" Tates "No, it made you look like a teenager."

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Now I want to know what the OTHER shirt looked like that made you look like a teenager!