Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Yang,

I miss you. I wish I could talk to you and tell you all the cute and funny things my kids are doing. Mamma is planning a bbq for Page and Tessa- she needs you. I wish you were here to go shopping with me- we had similar tastes- well, we had style and Mamma doesn't :) I can't wait to go to Page's wedding and be in the temple with everybody. I know you'll be there too!! I wish you could know Cagey and Ezra- they are such sweet, cute little boys. I know you are not far away. Jeebs gave me a blessing when I was having such a hard time being pregnant with Ezra and said you were aware of me and I KNOW that was true. I know you're happy doing whatever it is you're doing because you were always happy- but I hope you know how much we miss you. We pray every night for it. I keep playing "I Stand All Amazed", the arrangement you played for someone on your mission, and I think about you playing it and me singing. It was the last thing we ever played and sang together. Isn't it wonderful to KNOW families are forever because of Christ?

Love,
Nessa

No comments: