Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome Welcome Sabbath Morning

Now we rest from every care! I take that hymn too literally, I think. Sunday is my day "off" from all my weight cares :) I don't think about getting in a workout and I eat all the chocolate and bread I want. I will pay for today for a while. I had about 10 pounds of chocolate and at least 6 pieces of bread- yes 6, don't judge me- you don't EVEN KNOW ME!! (4 were parts of sandwiches, I'm just sayin')

It was however a great Sabbath. We have a new goal of reading 2 chapters of the Book of Mormon on Sundays. Today we got one long one in Alma in and we all piled on the couch. Jeebs tried to read as I was leaning against him trying to steal his body heat- Cagey was laying on top of me and Taylor was next to me and leaning on Cagey- can you picture it? Oh well- it was a pile- Ezra was taking a nap (a very short nap I might add) and just as we all got comfortable and Cagey stopped fidgeting with the blanket, Ezra woke up and Jeebs got done reading. I felt like Max in Where the Wild Things Are, all of us laying in one big pile- I just wish it could have lasted a bit longer- I know my kids aren't going to want to lay in one big pile with us for much longer :( Now if we can just get rid of TV on Sundays...baby steps right?

No comments: