Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ezra says Yay!!

Ezra started saying "Yay!" He likes to clap his hands and say it with his crinkly little smile. I love it!

We watched the stupidest movie last night- the best part was when the goat started talking because he was possessed by an evil spirit. I laughed out loud. At least it was free.

Cagey was so stinkin' hyper yesterday- we went to Pier1 and Target for 'date' night and he was bouncing off the walls!! I don't know what his deal was. It was nice to see him doing something other than putting on his pitiful saddy face and whining, but dang! Then today he was back to his pitiful saddy, whining self. I think I prefer the spazoid Cagey.

I was looking for pastel colored candy corn at Target last night. I looked through all the Easter candy and didn't have any luck. There was a girl working back near the Easter candy- stocking CANDY and I said "do you know if y'all have candy corn in Easter colors?" She looked at me like I was stupid and said "If we have any it'll be with the Easter candy." I wanted to say "SERIOUSLY??, IT'LL BE WITH THE EASTER CANDY? wow, I thought it'd be with the cleaning supplies. I just thought maybe while you were STOCKING CANDY you might have noticed some *#&*(# CANDY CORN IN EASTER COLORS!!!" Seriously, am I wrong to think that maybe a person that WORKS at TARGET and STOCKS the CANDY might be able to point it out to someone who is just scanning the candy aisle and might have MISSED it? I mean, heaven forbid you walk your BIG BUM (she did have a big bum too, she needed to lay off the candy) the 10 ft from where you're pretending to straighten the regular candy to the EASTER CANDY and help me scan the aisle in case I am just missing it. OH- it irritated me. Happily- Harris Teeter, my favorite grocery store EVER (except that it is ridiculously expensive), had the candy I needed.

No comments: