Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wedding DAy

After a quick trip to Idaho- saw the potato museum my big brother toured on his mission:) and a quick trip down to Logan- 2 pukes later and my little brother is married (Taylor puked all over herself in her bed last night and Kelton, my nephew, puked this morning before we left for the temple) I couldn't even talk after it was over and I got up to hug them. Page seems so happy and that makes me happy even though I feel like I'm giving up my last sibling. I missed Yang so much today- I wore the necklace ma brought me with a pendant I gave her- it says Alexandria. It was a good thing there was such a horrid smell at one point so we had something to think about to lighten the mood :) and no it wasn't any of us.

I was proud of Taylor- she wore a dress 2 days in a row and she made it! Not without some complaining, but it didn't kill her. Her hair getting fixed, however, may be a different story. I will post pics soon, when I am able to download them. And..............

yeah that's it.

No comments: