Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

We wore green, I made Irish soda bread, canned (gross) corned beef hash, and diet root beer to chug. I didn't make the root beer- we just had it to have our annual root beer drinking contest. I beat Jeebs! never want to do it again- soda pop is not supposed to go down that fast. I'm wondering if anybody reads my blog...HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...anyway- my hands are getting so gross- fingernails are all different lengths and my skin is so dry and old looking. I'm gonna be 31 in 2 months!! 31!!! I am not that old!! I still really feel like I should be going to high school and living at home. But no, I am old- I have lived in 3 different states, lived in 5 different dwelling places, pushed 3 children from my loins, and said goodbye to my sister. Crazy- it is so...so.......so....... surreal. I remember thinking as a little girl what my husband would be like and what he was doing at certain times in my life- I can't believe I met him and we're married...with 3 children!

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Well, your daddy and I have been married almost 37 years! I have no idea where the years have gone.

Susan said...

I read your blog and I love it. And 31 is not old.