Thursday, March 4, 2010

I love Jeebs and even MORE motivation :)

There's a pattern here, can you see it?
Before we were married I made Jeebs' life miserable- really I don't know why he married me. You think I'm joking? I'm not. He's sitting in my apartment lacing the laces on my brand new vans so that I can just slip them on and off. One time when we were engaged I complained that I didn't have anything to hold my hair back or my scrunchies were getting all stretched out- he left for a little while and came back with the biggest package of scrunchies you have ever seen, among other things I had mentioned I needed. Wow. He did that kind of stuff all the time. I love him- and I know Glen is throwing up in his mouth a little, but that's okay, cuz I love my brother too hehehehe. Not in the southern, redneck I LOVE my brother way, I just love him cuz he's an awesome brother- and Page too- I have GREAT brothers.I had to post this picture to make myself feel better and it's one of the ONLY pictures I have when Jeebs and I were just dating. This is in Texas- ya wanna know why I love this picture? You see that shirt I'm wearing? It is a size MEDIUM slim fit t-shirt from american eagle. A MEDIUM - I had a normal size chest- now I couldn't even fit one boozie in there. LOvElY.

No comments: