Sunday, March 14, 2010

Curse you Daylight SAVINGS TIME!!

Actually I usually enjoy daylight savings time, but why oh why does it have to be on Sunday morning? This morning was a doozy. I am being paid back for every scream, every whine, and every extra Z I stole in the mornings. As I tried to get a shower and get everybody ready- Cagey slept. I kept saying "Get up CAgey- if you want to eat breakfast you have to get up NOW!" Nothing. I heard a sigh at one point and thought he was on his way, nope, nothing, nada. I was so behind I had to just keep going. I thought Jeebs would be home soon enough and he could deal with him, but Jeebs got back from his meetings around 8:40! Cagey was still in BED!! We have to be at church at 9 people. So- while I had Ezra in his crib (because he can not be trusted anywhere else) I was trying to fix Taylor's hair, yell for Cagey to get up, get my own hair fixed, he just screamed- tears, snot the whole nine yards. Jeebs gets home and is trying to get Cagey out of bed- and Cagey is screaming- tears, snot, and still not getting out of bed...threats of no breakfast, nothing, threats of no ps3 playing, nothing until his daddy reached THURSDAY!! He didn't get out of bed until his playstation privileges were revoked through Wednesday! oh man that kid hates going to church :)Saturday night I let them all try on (or rather made them try on) the cupcake toppers for our birthday song in closing exercises. Cagey says "I don't want to go to church tomorrow." Taylor- "Don't you want to live with Heavenly Father again?" Cagey "No." Excellent.

ps Cagey is playing the #*(^@ playstation in this pic- see the focus?

1 comment:

Page said...

I want a ps3 so badly. I didnt know Cage didnt like going to church either. Lamesauce.