Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Food glorious food

I've been obsessing about food lately. It has to be just the right food. It's really annoying. I've been trying to take it easy because of the problems I've been having and I get really bored and I eat. I stopped watching food network for a while because it would make me want to eat this or that or bake something. Well, I've been watching it again lately. There isn't really anything that I want, I just want something. I'd go shopping to take my mind off of it, but I usually end up spending money on things we don't need. The weather has been wonderful!!!! Today the high was 71- it was perfect, I just wanted to rollerblade all over our neighborhood or go for a hayride or something- but I didn't want to do too much. Tomorrow we have a realtor showing for 4 hours- hopefully something will come of all this cleaning :) We are hopeful!! We have enjoyed our time here, but the job has moved to Raleigh and there is nothing else here- we need to move on too. Oh man, I just wish I could go to Whole Foods and eat everything on the hotbar. It's probably a good thing right now that we don't live in Raleigh because I would spend SOOOOOOOOoooo much money on a variety of all kinds of food- especially at Whole Foods. I think some lettuce wraps from PF Changs would be tasty right now too. DANG- I gotta quit thinking about food!!! :)

This is for Glen- I used 'fun' as an adjective yesterday at Pier 1. I'm so ashamed:(

1 comment:

wagdog said...

Vanerrrrsa,
Your blog is so "fun". Does that make you feel any better? I'm so disappointed in you. You have been assimilated and you are even out of Utah. Go listen to some Public Enemy or something. You quit using fun...