Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jeebs!!!!!

Today is Jeebs' 30th birthday. I would post some cute pictures of him if I had any on this computer, but as it turns out Jeebs has the computer with all my pics. I'll have to add some later. This won't be the greatest of birthdays. But, it can always be worse. Every year I try to make Jeebs a different Halloween themed cake. This year he has a chocolate cake with bought, yes bought, (the horror) cream cheese frosting piped on in little meringue looking kisses. Then Tater's helped me add sprinkles and I free handed some chocolate ghosts and a 3 and an 0 onto parchment, let it harden and then stuck it on his cake. I told him those are the ghosts of his twenties and teens slipping away- never to be seen again :) I'm only 6 months behind him :(

For Jeebs' birthday he's already gotten- 2 trips to Cagey's room to get him water in the middle of the night, a sick wife complete with mucus, cleaned up Cagey's vomit, and having to dump the recycling bins in the trash bins because he forgot to get it all out last night and we missed the recycling pick up :) Happy Birthday honey!!!!

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

Man, you gotta love those kinds of birthdays! Woohoo! Let the celebration begin!:)

DyessFam said...

So, I'm gonna comment again, since no one is blogging...hehehehehe. Hey, so I redid my blog page. Is it still hard to see the posts and stuff? I'm not gonna keep changing the colors. All the posts should be that blue color. Let me know. You made that comment and someone else agreed, so I'm trying to appease the public. Hahahahaha. Peace out, caressa the ......