Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love Halloween...

I've always been a little too excited about Halloween. There's something about getting to dress up, the spooky aspect and the glorious weather- if you don't live in the south. But, even in the south there's always a hope that we'll get some kind of cold front. Since we've got our house back on market I haven't wanted to put too many decorations up. But, my mirror over my mantle was just begging for a spooky something or other. I found a cute "Spooky" sign at Pier 1 and I made some bleeding candles. This was the final product.






Here's Cagey and his new boots- again with no pants.

3 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Looks so good. Wish we were closer so we could enjoy your Halloween enthusiasm.

DyessFam said...

I think Cage is just feeling footloose and pants free! Hehe!

The Nicolaysens said...

Your mantle looks cute! Congratulations on the pregnancy, I feel for you on the cravings. How far along are you?