Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jeebs actually liked the soup!

My grandma made a very tasty potato soup, think it was a lion house recipe, which she passed on to my mom, which passed it on to my sister and me. I love it- but jeebs is not a huge fan (shocker) because it doesn't have meat in it. So the last few times I've made it- I'll cook up some sausage or bacon or some kind of 'meat' for him to add at the last. He's never really said it was good or whatever, until tonight. He actually told me I should have tried it with the sausage and I said I did put sausage in my bowl- he said "really, cuz i thought it was pretty tasty". For Jeebs, that is a big compliment on my cookin'. It makes me happy. I finally made something he said was "pretty tasty". Work it!!!

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Go, neeeersa, go neeeersa! Girl, I totally know how you feel. Getting a compliment from Sam where food is concerned is like being in a contest and actually winning!!! ahahahaha. If he really likes something and actually verbally announces that fact, its time to celebrate! He doesn't dislike things I make, but most of the time it doesn't wow him either. I'm always trying to find something to make that will make him comment on it. mmmmwwwaaahahahahaah!