Saturday, October 4, 2008

Triple D

Man, I've got to stop watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. At this moment I want some onion rings from fresh farm ranch in who knows where, picadillo enchiladas from Austin, TX, fresh ricotta cheese in Omaha, Nebraska, and some dadgum perogies from somewhere else I can't remember. Seriously, if you're hungry and/or pregnant do not watch this show. There should be an advisory at the beginning for husbands. "Husbands, do not let your pregnant, hungry wives watch this show without supervision. It may lead to several irrational outbursts when your wife realizes that most Diners, Drive-ins and Dives don't deliver 1200 miles away." Yeah, I don't know why I gain so much weight :)

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Man, I had the opposite reaction to that show for the longest time. Mostly, when I'm first pregnant, I can't watch the food channel. It just makes me even more sick. Once I get past all that and start enjoying food again, I can watch that channel again. I guess since we got rid of our Dish Network, its really a moot point anyway, haha! Okay, on another note, I rented The Best of Riverdance from Netflix. Seriously, I should have just knocked my head against a wall for over an hour. Let's just say it was NOT the best of it. That original guy is sooooo cocky and he was just making me mad and then the main lady was narrating the whole thing and she was just getting on my nerves! AAAAAaaaaahhhhh! Then it was like it would never end! I really enjoyed the dancing for the most part, but good grief, make it end BEFORE the viewer goes crosseyed! Okay, I'm done. Just had to vent to my friend who puts herself on my thankful lists. hehe.