Friday, February 27, 2009

Amazing what paint can do



We finished painting our living room last week and I really like it. I don't LOVE it like I LOVE my terra cotta pot kitchen, but it does make it look a little more homey.

I really like the gray with the white accents- I just wish I had a pocket full of money so I could buy all new decor for in here :)




I had my 31/32 week midwife appointment yesterday and everything is great- woohoo. My midwife said I don't need to come back for another 3 weeks because everything is looking great and I'm feeling good :) I really am feeling good- just getting uncomfortable- last night was a bad night. I woke up every hour and I could NOT get comfortable. But- things could be LOTS worse so I'm counting my blessings. I'm measuring right at 32 weeks- so either the baby is a big boy or I'm going to go a little early :) or I'm just measuring a tad big :) The only major complaint I have is my feet are just KILLING me- so I'm off to shop online for some slip-on tennis shoes I can wear around the house :) later

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Terra cotta, terra cotta, terra cotta is my motta. I think I will write a song :)

alexandriasmomma said...

I LOVE the color, gee! I'm still wondering how the transition from the blue/gray to the terra cotta pot feels to the senses!