Wednesday, February 25, 2009

North Crackalaky

Okay- I don't have much to write about- I have a midwife appt tomorrow and I really don't want to drive to Burgaw, but thems the breaks in NC. Why oh why are there so few midwives? Anyway- it will be my 31/32 week appt and I will only have 2 more every other week appt left. Then, I will be going once a week and THEN I'll be meeting the new addition to our family!! Yay! Guess I should put a poll and see if everybody thinks it will be a boy or a girl. Personally I think this baby is a boy, but I do have a lot of nasty zits all over my neck - so gross- and I remember having lots of zits with Tates. I think I had zits with Cagey too- I just get zitty when I'm pregnant- yuck.It will also be nice to have this baby paid for. ONly 3 more big chunks o' money! Under the new Obama regime I actually qualify for free healthcare- would I take it- heck no!! It would be nice to have the extra 400$ a month that I pay for my insurance, but how ridiculous would that be to get free maternity care? Man, 400$ extra month would be great to buy another car with or put towards paying off our student loans- or put into our house so we could actually sell it. OH well- I don't want anything from our government- I wish they'd get the heck out of my life. Public schools- public healthcare- the housing market- they've jacked it ALL up.

4 comments:

DyessFam said...

okay, I don't know if this link will work or not, but Sam shared this little ditty with me and I thought you might get a kick out of it. If this doesn't work, I'll have to try to email it to you or something. I need to preface this by explaining that this is a video game theme song for Mercenaries 2. Keep that in mind. OH, and don't let your kids hear it! There is at least one word in there that would not be pleasant to hear coming back out of your kiddos' mouths!;) Okay, here's the link: http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#oh%2C%20no%20you%20didn%27t

You gotta let me know how you responded!

DyessFam said...

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#oh%2C%20no%20you%20didn%27t

it doesn't look like it put the whole link on the previous comment.

alexandriasmomma said...

North Crackalaky? What the heck???

DyessFam said...

Yeah, I wasn't bored, I was just not motivated in any other direction yesterday. Today, will be a culinary day. I intend to have braden help me make that lemon chess pie and then I'm going to conduct an eggsperiment...pretty clever wording....I'm gonna make little brunch quiches. I'll have to take pics. mmmmmm.....