Monday, February 2, 2009

sick tates and the reverting ds addict

My poor Tates is sick today. It's always so sad when Tates gets sick because she is just totally not herself. Thankfully she doesn't get sick very often. She is usually happy, sweet, helpful and ready to do stuff. She has been on the love seat all day. She just got up about 30 min ago to eat some soup. She hasn't said much and she's usually little miss chatty. Cagey woke up at about 6;30 wanting his daddy to come back into his room so he would have "people" in his room. He was sleeping so well at night- falling asleep by himself and not waking up during the middle of the night. Just recently he's started saying "I need people" when he goes to bed. It might be all the nintendo ds playing- or he's just doing the exact same thing Taylor did right before he was born. It's like they know something is about to change soon and they need to get in all the mommy/daddy time they can before it happens- in fact that's probably exactly what it is. It will be interesting to see how Cage reacts to this baby. He'll probably be so engrossed in his ds playing that he won't even care. We have to set limits. At least he does still want to go on walks with me when I go - Taylor won't hardly go anymore unless there is much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

I hope I can bring my bike so we can go riding. "We", meaning me, Tates, and Cagey. If I can't bring my bike maybe I can borrow one.