Friday, February 20, 2009

a little cookie

My Grandma Wagley would always say after she got done with her meal "I need a little cookie." hehehe Grandma, I need a little cookie! Sweets give me heartburn, when I pregnant that heartburn is usually more like heart-FIRE! I try to resist the sweets, but lately I've been needing a "little cookie". I know it's not the thing to do to splurge when you're pregnant, but it really is the only time I can actually enjoy eating things I normally wouldn't. I am so ready though to be able to work-out and sweat! I really tried to workout in the beginning of this pregnancy, but around 16 weeks I did my normal workout and I was down for the count for 2 days afterward. My stinkin' pelvis!! I dream about having a huge soaker tub- I tease Jeebs that he doesn't really love me because I don't have a soaker tub. When I was pregnant with Cagey he took me to the Inn at Temple Square just so I could have a soak in their huge jetted tubs :) He also made me walk about a mile and a half for my dinner because he misread the trax lines :) I was about 31 weeks pregnant- walking through the streets of downtown Salt Lake in early May- I just knew I was going to go into labor.

I have reached the point to where the closer my due date gets the farther away it seems. I need a handle over my bed to pull myself up :) or just a crane to lift me out hehehehe- I'm getting a mental picture of that. I'm laying here in bed watching my belly twitch around- that is my favorite part of being pregnant.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

I think all of the preggos need to invest in handicap accessories and accessible houses. Seriously, widen the doorways, get those walk in bathtubs with the jets, install handrails and have some of those grabber poles for each room. I'm thinking even a hoverround is necessary. hahaha, wouldn't THAT make a funny commercial! Oh, and don't forget the chair in the shower. I can't tell you how many times I've pined for one of those during this pregnancy!:)