Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Belly,

We have had some good times together... you were great while Ezra was growing in there. You kept him safe and warm and healthy. Do you remember that time we took a picture of you and then Jeebs photoshopped out all the stretch marks? That was fun. But now it's time to go. You did a good job, but seriously- it's time to let go. I will welcome you back with open arms one day if we are blessed with a Nicolaysen baby #4- but that time has not yet come so... please go away. Is it fun hanging around while I'm working out and jumping up and down? It's not fun for me- just breath in and breath out, just relax- it's okay I promise- just let go...please....do it now. Bye Bye.

Until next time,
Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the exact same about mine.
(: