Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hurricane Bread

A friend in my ward introduced me to "snow bread" this past winter- the bread you make when you might get snowed in...sooooo I made hurricane bread today. We may or may not get a hurricane, but if we do we will have bread (among other things).

I thought Taylor was going to be good, but she is not. She has cried at school the last 2 days. On Monday they called me and I promised her I'd come have lunch with her and we would have her best friend over for fhe. Today her counselor called and told me she was having another shaky morning, but she was okay now. I feel like I never do the right thing. What to do? I've promised yet another bakugan if she will suck back the tears. I remember in first grade I was so proud of myself for sucking back the tears. In kindergarten I don't remember crying, but I know I did. 8am- 3:30 pm is too long for a 5 year old to be away from home! Now there are 3 year olds going to school- next thing we know it will be 1 year olds tottering to pre-pre school.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Get your generator out!! The bread looks yuuummmyyy!! Stick with Taylor. It'll be hard for a little while, then all of a sudden, it's ok. Caleb goes through the same thing every year.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Thinking about you Ness, and saying a little prayer for Taylor.