Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I can die happy


I finally got to ride the Heber Creeper. The kids enjoyed their ride too.
Tates and Cagey posing in front of the old engine.



Tates loves Uncle Tom. It is amazing that Tom is now grown up- the first time I met him he was a little boy in his pajamas, half asleep...have I really known Jeebs that long?


Ezra wanted to jump out of the window.

It was so pretty and dry and breezy- why did we leave the dry? aaghhh
Then we were robbed....he took a hostage, but she was one of those losers that can't cook, clean or sew so he threw her back. ( My sewing machine makes me want to cuss btw- probably because I can't sew)




See ya later Heber.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Ok, sorry, gee, it's time to cut Ezra's darling hair. Maybe one of these days I'LL get to ride the Heber Creeper. I've only wanted to ride it since 1993!