Sunday, August 15, 2010

Floe Tirting

Last night after I got in bed I did my toenails for church. I was sick of pink and red so I went with yellow to change it up a bit. I'm not sure about this color. I was loving yellow for summer, but the nail polish looks a little Hepatitis C, no? After I got them nice and polished I threw my feet over Jeebs and wiggled them back and forth. I started laughing and said, "I'm floe tirting!" Then I laughed even harder because I meant to say, toe flirting. Then we laughed about what floe tirting could actually mean. It sounds disgusting doesn't it? Then Jeebs told me that was a pretty good "spoonerism". Then I laughed some more because Jeebs knows the name of switching the first syllable of two words. (Did you know it was called a spoonerism?) Then I had to pay for floe tirting.

2 comments:

Page said...

...

wagdog said...

wow.
I'll see Page's ... and raise you a
8^0