Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life is so annoying sometimes...

1. The realtor calls the day after we get back from vacation- wanting to show our house in 2 hours or less.

2. The realtor doesn't call to tell us the showing was not postponed only one day, but 5 days.

3. Taylor tells the neighbors we'll watch their kittens for the weekend. (She tried to tell them we would only do it if the kittens stayed at their house, but she only got out "my parents said we could watch your kittens.")

4. My plants I worked so hard to cultivate all summer did not do well while I was gone for 2 weeks.

5. Ezra can not stay out of water for anything- including the green swimming pool and the hose with which I am trying to water. He pulls it off of the plant, he splashes in it as I hold it, he goes to the faucet and tries to drink the spray.

6. I can not get inspired to decorate my master bedroom. Inspiration- money to do it- whatever you want to call it. I think the problem is that I will never pay full price for anything- unless I love it and I don't find many things I absolutely love.

7. Did I mention a realtor wanted to show our house the day after we got back from vacation?

8. I can't forget the fact that I have been so tired recovering and cleaning after vacation that I have no idea what I'm going to do for sing time tomorrow- so...gotta go.

1 comment:

Adam Phelps said...

Should of asked... I would have watered them for you... Ours pretty much died while we were gone, but I did mouth to mouth and brought them all back... Good Luck!