Friday, February 11, 2011

Cold cereal with snow outside

This is what you do on a snow day: warm breakfast, complete with homemade hot chocolate (sweetened with stevia because sugar makes me sick :) and walk around with your pj's hooked on your foot. Well, that's what we did anyway. Where was Jeebs for breakfast? He was in the shower dreaming of his cold cereal he would eat 30 minutes after the rest of us were done. He prefers cold cereal- I hate cold cereal. How are we going to make it through the eternities? I asked Jeebs last night if he'd ever had any good Valentine's Days and he lovingly responded, "Every one I've had with you." ha! Me: "Can you remember any of our Valentine's Days together?" Jeebs "The shows back on." He really needed a twix at that moment to chew it over.
And today- the snow is gone and in the coming weeks we have 60 and 70's weather- so these are going to be making an appearance. My new shoes- 35$ regularly 70$- Hoorah! (I really need a tan)



2 comments:

wagdog said...

Once again, owned...powned...p4wnd...or however you say that

DyessFam said...

You are going to hurt yourself in those!:)