Friday, February 25, 2011

Is this ivy dead?


I've killed a lot of plants. This ivy was doing great while it was sitting outside on my patio table, but then it snowed and I thought I'd bring it in. Then it started looking like this. I'm pretty sure it's not coming back. The gerbera daisies I got from Harris Teeter. I love the yellow color with my orange kitchen. I hope some day I can grow daisies like this- maybe when I have money for a gardener dang it!

ps my workout shoes smell like cat pee, why do they smell like that? yuck.

oh and is it 5 pats of butter or 6 pats of butter? What the heck are you buttering? I don't know.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

I have an ivy plant at home too and I am horrible at keeping plants alive. It looks a lot like yours too. And I don't know if I care too much that it dies. Is that bad?

Patty said...

Mr. Sunshine this week

DyessFam said...

I like how you are doing your pics. Collage-y. I think you should throw your work out shoes in the washer so they don't smell like cat pee anymore. 6 pats...more is always better!;p

alexandriasmomma said...

I actually think Jeebs is Mr. Sunshine almost EVERY day! He makes ME happy, anyway. He always treats me nicely and never SEEMS to mind if I want to come and stay and stay. As the stanky old mother-in-law, I REALLY appreciate that! Tara and Tessa are the same way. They never seem to mind having me around and I am THANKFUL for that!