Sunday, June 12, 2011

AHHHHH Summer...


No more homework, no more books...you know the rest. My kids are hard up for a pool. We have a larger pool, but since Ezra can get out of both doors we're still worried about putting it up. We've thought about play gates and sensors for the doors- but haven't settled on anything great. Not to mention we have a little boy next door that has no qualms about coming into our yard using, getting on, or taking our stuff. Ahhgg, we need a fence- if for nothing else so people can't see me laying out. yuck. My apologies to my neighbors- at least my suit is very modest :)

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

It goes without saying that Taylor is the ultimate big sis. She is ALWAYS willing to step in and do what needs to be done for Minimookus!!

At this juncture I have to say what I've said a million times. Yang turned 8 the same January that Page was born. She was the most responsible, capable kid I've ever seen. When he fussed in Sacrament Meeting, off she would go with the baby and with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder. She would take Page to the mother's lounge, change him, and then rock him to sleep. I would go over to the mother's lounge after Sacrament Meeting, get Page, and off she would go to Primary. Those were the days when daddy worked shift work and wasn't at church most of the time. When Page was Ezra's age, MY daddy would wait for him to make a little squawk, and he would come up from the back of the chapel, take Page, and either take him outside for a walk, or take him for french fries. Page can still remember riding in Grandpa's truck (pre-carseat days!) standing up on the seat by Grandpa and being fed french fries. My daddy used to say "Oh, what a pretty boy!" That is a precious memory to me, despite the buying of french fries on Sundays!!!!