Saturday, June 25, 2011

What time is it? What time is it? What time is it?

(Ezra loves to go!)
It's Adventure Time! Jeebs was just recently released as the Young Men's Pres and called as the scout master so now we have an excuse to go exploring for places to hike and camp. I take after my daddy- I love everything about camping except the having to sleep outside. Once it's nighttime, I'm ready to go in, get a shower and get in my bed. But, I love to hike and I've been itching to go. He found a trail out to a lake he thought would be a good place for camping so we headed out to make the 1 hour drive. Our older 2 were not happy about it and I guess karma is a you know what- and I got all the complaining I ever did paid back in one hike. Taylor complained of the bugs the whole way down the trail to the lake and Cagey whined and cried the whole way back. When I say the whole way- I mean the whole dang way!(Notice the double thumbs down)
(Insert Cagey's whining/crying soundtrack here)
(Jeebs and I will be leaving the older 2 scallywags at home next time)
(My mom said this every time she took us to the grocery store and every time we'd get to go)


No comments: