Thursday, June 16, 2011

Perfectly Positive Post


Yesterday was Wednesday and I love Wednesdays during the summer. Why? Because it's So You Think You Can Dance day!! I look forward to it all day because I know whatever happens during the day I will get to eventually sit down and relax while I watch my show. It usually makes the rest of my day great as well. Yesterday I sat outside for 2 hours watching my kids swim in their one foot deep pool. We finally set it up and our solution (kind of by accident) was to fill it only about 16 inches deep. It's only up to Ezra's waist and he has floaties- so he's always able to stand up. I love getting out in the sun it makes me happy and tan. A tan is always good after you have a baby because...well, chubby flesh looks better when it's a shade or two darker :) We came in and had lunch. I had a super quick shower and fed my baby...took a very short nap and after dinner we all went out for a family stroll. Everybody got baths and I watched my show. Do you have those perfect days?

ps While we were outside Tates asked me if it hurt when Kilmeny was born. I told her it hurt a little bit. She was a bit confused- " I thought it wouldn't hurt because she was so little." yeah - it still hurts Tates. Then Cagey in his infinite wisdom said (look away if you don't like poop talk) "Because she was bigger than your poop?"

1 comment:

Page said...

"Everybody got baths and I watched my show. Do you have those perfect days?"

Sad.