Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fail

I thought I'd be so smart...

1. I need a tan
2. The grass needs watering.
3. The kids love to pay in the sprinkler
4. The kids love to be outside when I'm out there.

I put on my swimsuit and set up my chaise lounge. I set up the sprinkler and it lasted all of a very sporadic hour. Ezra wasn't really into going outside- he kept wanting to go in. Cagey would not come out at all. Kilmeny woke up and was only satisfied to sleep outside for about 10 minutes. I gave up and I have decided that a tan is overrated. (I'll try again tomorrow because I'm determined (or dumb) like that.)

ps Goodbye to all the grandparental units! Back to life, back to reality...blagh. I really wish everybody could have stayed longer...hopefully our house will sell soon and we'll get to move back closer to everybody.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope so too. Still praying for you!!

alexandriasmomma said...

As Page would say, "EPIC fail."

Page cracks me up when says that.

Of course, I wish y'all lived closer to us or to your in-laws. However, you and Jeebus, having to rely on each other, have strengthened your relationship in a positive way. You live in a wonderful ward where you have so many people who seem to love y'all and are standing at the ready to render whatever help y'all need. You've learned the difference between really needing help and just plain ol' lazy. So many young mothers (and fathers) are just plain ol' LAZY! It's a wonderful thing to KNOW you can depend on your husband, and he on you.

On the other hand, a better school for your children would be wonderful. HOME SCHOOL is the best. Barring that, some sort of private school, where they would actually get a better education than public school. How I wish I could turn back the clock and homeschool my children. And Union Grove was heaven compared to what is available now!!!!!!!!