Monday, June 13, 2011

Pitiful summer faces

This is what our summer day has consisted of so far. First, after getting dressed for the day, the kids decide they want to go outside and shoot water guns at each other. This quickly progressed into shooting the water hose at each other and they were soaked. I yelled at them to change into their suits. So I throw out their suits and they change out of their nice sopping wet clothes. They are content to play in the hose and the teeny tiny swimming pool in their suits for a little while. I'm frantically cleaning the house before the baby has a meltdown and I soon see these faces appear at the back door.






Taylor is hidden under the towel in my lawn chair. They were all ready to come back in. It wasn't even 11 o clock and I had another load of laundry to do. They changed into their 3rd outfits for the day and we went for a walk. We'll see how many more wardrobe changes we have to have. Actually Ezra's on his fourth outfit for the day...awesome.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, Cage looks just like James.

Allison said...

hehe...love it!