Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rainy Days

Today was not a tropical storm, but we had more wind and rain than we did with tropical storm Hanna. Weird. I have had some kind of stomach bug today which has just been wonderful!! I felt like I had a knot in my stomach and it wouldn't leave!! Normally when this happens I would just not eat anything and it would pass, well, that presents another problem. Lately when I don't eat very often I get sick- guess why? So, I've been laying on the couch or in my bed all day and hopefully it's getting better because I was able to eat a half of a turkey sandwich, but now I'm feeling gross again. Anyway- I did get to drink some Dr. Pepper for the first time in many years- it really wasn't too enjoyable. Maybe I've loss my taste for it. After this I'd say - yes probably won't drink any DP for a while.

We listed our house for sale today. It's officially on the market again. Hopefully we'll get lucky. James had yet another call from Harry and David saying he'd be more qualified for an art director position (which is what he thought he applied for) but they don't have any openings for that right now, but they want him to keep checking their website and apply as soon as he see's something. Cool, eh? Maybe Oregon would be a possibility some day.

James' aunt posted a comment on here, so I would just like to say HI! Thanks for the comment! I was also the nursery leader for a while in my ward, so I know how that goes!! I"m now in the Primary and love it!! James is the new YM pres. in our ward so he's going to get a lot busier. Please- anybody feel free to post a comment, I love reading them!

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

So, if I'm reading this correctly, Congratulations!!!! Right? I hope the yuck passes quickly! I think I'll go write a non-marathon post today. okay, like I'm totally out or something.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you found me. Thanks for the comment and congratulations!?