Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tates and KaraTE!!




Tates has just started doing karate every Tuesday night and all I hear about all week is how she has karate the day after Monday. Every time we drive pass HJ MacDonald she says, "that's where I go to school for karate." Seeing how we drive pass that school just about every time we go somewhere it gets old fast :) Here are some pics of Tates at karate. You'll notice that I'm the #1 mom of the year because Taters is the only one in navy polka dot pants instead of black or white. Yeah I'm good- I'll get them eventually:)













1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Well, at least she doesn't seem to care about the pants. So, one lesson with the ole cousing and now she's hooked! Yep, gotta keep em away from the cousins! hahahaha. I remember when I was in middle school, my mom made us all go take Tai Quan Do (sp?). She wanted to make sure we could defend ourselves if need be. I do still remember a few things, but mostly I remember the instructor telling me I should do forms competition, yeah right, and I remember always being distracted by the instructor's much older teenage son. He was a blackbelt and was in the other room always kicking the bag and flying through the air. Plus, he was a looker (at least to my just teenaged eyes.) and there WERE all the mirrors around the room that didn't help. I'm just saying..... hehehehehhhe