Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Randomness

Well, since nobody else is blogging, I thought I'd put something on here for all my adoring fans. Today is Tuesday and it's so nice outside, windy, cool and a lot less humid than usual. It makes me happy!! We are in the process of trying to re-list our house. We'll consider ourselves lucky if we come out even :) James had a call from Harry and David in Oregon today. They don't pay much and there is no relocation package, so, no Harry and David gift baskets for everybody for Christmas:) dang it!

In other news, Taylor has karate again tonight and she is so excited. She actually has the black pants and shirt to wear so she won't stick out like a sore thumb. I can't think of much else to report right now, hopefully I'll have some good news later this afternoon! stay tuned

No comments: