Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yay for Fall

So for some reason Jeebs always gets most of his job interviews in the fall. He just got an email from a place in Colorado wanting to know if he wants to move out there- and yes we would love to move to Colorado. Nothing will probably come of this one, but it's always fun to have possibilities coming in. In other news, Cagey's room is starting to look like a real boy room- I just need some shelves in there and a bedside table. I found a really cute lamp and nightstand on pottery barn kids. I'll post the pics later of those- I know everyone is waiting with bated breath. But, for now here's how cagey's room is coming along. I really don't like where his name is, and I really wanted each letter to be in a different font, but that is a long story. Otherwise I think it's starting to look pretty cute. Even though he never spends time in it- it's fun to make it look like he does :)
)

No comments: