Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More blah blah blahing

So, in the last few days Jeebs has gotten 3 calls from random jobs out west that he hasn't applied for. Two in Utah and 1 in Vegas. He turned down the job in Raleigh because he just didn't feel good about taking it. I hope he doesn't regret that decision. Apparently we need to put our house back on the market because everywhere out west has suddenly discovered his resume. Now that it is at the end of the summer and school is back in and it's the worst possible time to sell a house- let's put it back on the market!! Yeah, that's how we roll.

We did get more sod layed today, however!! That's worth something, right? :)

2 comments:

Erik said...

Don't even pretend like you are moving. I haven't heard anything about a meeting and I'm scared to call Kimberly because she might still be in a bad mood. I like the new layout!

Erik said...

How much more sod do you guys need layed? I'm looking for small service projects that the quorum can assist with. Let me know - seriously! (Erik)