Saturday, August 30, 2008

I freakin' hate my hair!

Today was one of those days when one comes, once again, to the realization that their hair really sucks. Humidity has always destroyed my efforts in fixing my hair. The past few days have been considerably gross and humid. It brings back memories of high school. I'd fix my hair- take me 10 or 15 min then the walk from the car to the front door of the school would flatten my hair to look like a limp dish rag. So, today- and the past several days, I haven't even tried to make it look nice. I like to wear it longer, but in the humidity it does nothing! more nothing than when it's shorter. I have no natural curl, no thickness whatsoever and no texture- it sucks, my hair lays like a clump of dead feathers (as opposed to live feathers) around my face. The first day I fixed my hair in Utah when we were there a few weeks ago I was so excited that it actually stayed looking semi- fixed. I miss the awesomeness that is Wendy Frances in Utah- hard to find a good hair dresser.

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

What a coincidence! I freakin' hate your hair, too! Hahahaha, just kidding. You know I've always liked your hair. I like that it lays nicely. I always thought it was neat that you don't need a straightening iron. Well, more that its not fair that you don't need a straightening iron, but we won't mince words here...... :) Anyway, I remember you complaining about your hair in high school. Ahhhhh, the memories!

wagdog said...

Speaking of Wendy--I get to go to her in ummmmmmm 8 days :) You should MOVE back!!! Most unpleasant things about it here, are easily outweighed when it comes to a Cut and Color from Wendy! (ps, Glen says I suck cuz I keep posting comments under his name--I figure you can tell when it is HIM talking--sorry!)