Friday, August 8, 2008

More stuff we got to do...

Yesterday we spent all day in Provo/Orem, our old stomping ground. Got to be cracked at my chiropractor- wonderful!! painful, but wonderful!!! Then, we went to BYU so Jeebs could talk to one of his professors and I went to the bookstore. Well, his professor was not there- he's in Park City for the rest of the week, of course!! After he emailed Jeebs and told him he'd be there all this week- oh well. I did get some good stuff at the bookstore. THEN, we went and ate at Toucanos- very tasty- did some shopping at Riverwoods- went to find Shepherd's cake and candy- it has moved or changed or something- Taylor got to go to karate with her cousin and break a board. THEN we hung out with my big bro and my little nephews for the rest of the evening. AND I got to watch the finale of So You Think You Can Dance- JOSHUA!! Yeah!! I liked him- boy got a big ol' butt and he could dance!! Anyway, good stuff. Today is another day- with more shopping in it :) hope everybody is doing okay!! LATA

No comments: