Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have nothing to report

I really have nothing to write about, but I wanted to have something new for my adoring audience to read ha! In the past few days we've had a sick kid, very little sleep and as always an annoying dog running around the neighborhood. We took Cagey to the doctor yesterday at the last minute to check him out. He's been coughing for a week and yesterday he just got worse. Fever, red spots on the roof of his mouth, and even more lethargic than before. We ran to the doctor- got the "it's just a virus" diagnosis and came back home.

So, Cagey's breath smells like death, he whines until I would welcome death, and my 5 year old continues to be unable to entertain herself without the tv or computer. Good times, good times. Jeebs is looking for jobs and working on a new contract job. We need to put our house back up for sale, but I really hate dealing with having my house on the market especially for the value to go down and no showings. So if anybody out there in my audience wants to by a home in New Bern, NC we'll give you a good deal:)

3 comments:

Erik said...

Amelia has similar symptoms except the lethargy. She was up most of the night and the only way we could get her down this morning was taking a drive. Oh what fun it is to have sick kids.

DyessFam said...

I'm sorry your child has death-breath, I know how that affects you..... hehe. Really, I hope your kiddo gets better soon. Sick kids, especially ones that can't explain themselves that well, are hard to deal with cuz you just want to take away the pain for them! Anyway, hope errrythang gets back to normal quick-like. Just to let you know that we have death-breath here in this household, both of my kids seem to have a sinus infection. Yeah, I'm having to breath out of my mouth a lot these days. I know you can sympathize!:)

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Today I would do it Nes...get me outahar! Plus I would get that kitchen...that's worth it all.