Sunday, August 10, 2008

AND...We're back

Well, one of the first things I did while in Utah was read Breaking Dawn. Got to say- started out really good- then flopped at the end. What the heck?? 200 pages of talking about a huge hopeless fight and then nothing happens? It was like she was writing the ending just to make everybody have a warm fuzzy. I think a better ending would have been- The Volturi show up...massacre everybody- and then switch to Bella, Edward and Renessme in some kind of afterlife- it gives it a definite ending AND shows that Edward and Bella still have souls even though they were vampires- TAADAA, much better ending. Thank you thank you.

Okay- after that big let down we had a great week shopping, visiting, and stuffing our faces with our Utah favorites. One thing that was pretty cool- waiting in the SLC airport for our flight on Saturday- I just happened to turn around and saw Chelsea and Gev from So You Think You Can Dance walking through the airport. Pretty cool. Chelsea was walking like her poop didn't stink and Gev was right beside her. She is a lot thinner in person than she is on TV. I guess the camera really does add 10 pounds. There goes my film career. Anyway- good time had by all- glad to be back sleeping in my own bed in my own house. I'll post some pics soon- soon- very soon

No comments: